The Destin Wise Scholarship is a way for me to provide a Student with the necessary tools, support, guidance and wisdom to maximize the college experience. More importantly this is a way for me to give a deserving Student-Athlete everything I was not able to give my brother Destin.
- Graduate High School in Sumter or Clarendon County
- High School Senior
- GPA: 3.0+
- Community Service
- Essay (Importance of Character)(150 words)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Monthly Stipend (Amount: $200/month; Term: July - May)
- Maintain 3.0+ both semesters, amount increases $50/year
- Mentoring Program
- Career Development Program (GUARANTEED CAREER JOB AFTER GRADUATION)
- Career Network (Companies, Businesses and Corporations) - Major Related
- Athlete Networking (Connect with Agents/NFL Scouts)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself directly at email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
#WeBall4Destin Foundation can only achieve its goals with the assistance of generous donations from members of our community. Without these donations, serving the youth in South Carolina would not be possible.
Since our organization relies on the bigheartedness of individuals like you, we ask you to consider a donation to our cause.
All donations help fund Destin Wise Scholarship
Keep in mind your donation is tax-deductible!