- Winter adventures are always a go when you have the Keen® Durand Polar hiking boot.
- Fit Tip: Keen suggests ordering a half size larger than your typical shoe size, as this style runs small.
- Leather and textile upper.
- KEEN.Dry membrane technology ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- 400g KEEN.Warm™ insulation provides incredible warmth and protection from the cold.
- Faux fur collar for added warmth and style.
- Front and heel pull loops for an easier entry.
- Removable thermal heat shield footbed provides excellent cushioning and added warmth.
- Direct-attach PU midsole.
- Integrated PU heel cushioning cradles the foot for a better fit and feel.
- TPU shank for added stability.
- Dual-compound, nonmarking KEEN PU rubber outsole delivers compression resistance and shock-absorbing qualities for long-lasting wear.
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Keen Durand Polar Cascade Brown/Gargoyle BOTH Ways men shoes Adequate supply