- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- The summer heat or those cold winter days won't slow you down when you are wearing the protective Asolo® Avalon GTX hiking boot!
- Hiking boot ideal for summer thru winter walking.
- One-piece water-resistant 1.8 mm suede leather upper.
- Traditional lacing system for a preferred fit.
- GORE-TEX® lining offers excellent moisture wicking and breathability.
- Lite 2 footbed provides lightweight support and comfort.
- EVA mono density midsole provides excellent underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Built with Duo AsoFlex technology to improve comfort and performance. The first element, constructed of a stiff material benefits anti pronation, anti supination and anti torsion. The second element, constructed with a softer material offers shock absorption while walking.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Highly technical rubber outsole features self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Made in Romania.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size US Men's 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Asolo Avalon GTX Graphite/Black BOTH Ways men shoes New Super Popular