- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- 2.6-2.8 mm water-resistant full grain leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® Sierra lining.
- Lite 2 anatomic footbed.
- Made of four different materials (Zinc-alloy, brass, steel, and zamac), the Micro Pulley lacing system offers effortless lacing with maximum durability while remaining extremely lightweight. And because each pulley works independently with reduced lace abrasion, the result is overall improved performance, fit, and comfort.
- Highly technical and one-of-a-kind, the new Asolo Power Matic sole is comprised of three different PU densities that are co-injected and molded together. The high-density front portion secures and guarantees maximum stability, the medium-density heel reduces shock and resulting fatigue during take-off and landing, and further shock absorption is obtained through the four strategically placed low-density cylinders that are linked from the outsole to the midsole.
- Gripped with a dual-density molded rubber outsole produced in conjunction with Vibram®, the arch area uses a very high-density rubber to maximize support over the long-haul while the balance of the outsole has self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Asoflex 00 MR lasting board.
- Weighs 785 g. (1/2 pair, size 8.5).
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄8 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Circumference: 12 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size US Men's 7.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Asolo Power Matic 200 GV Dark Graphite BOTH Ways men shoes Good Sale