- From the Heritage Collection, the Burnham ST 6 Tie Boot is constructed using a process honed across fifty years of shoe-making, the Heritage Industrial range remains unique to Dr. Martens and is, quite literally, made like no other shoe on earth.
- Made of an oiled, corrected, full-grain, water-resistant leather.
- Goodyear-welted means the upper and sole are stitched together, not glued.
- Aggressively cleated PVC sole is heat-sealed and benefits from a wooden shank for improved mid-foot rigidity.
- First-class energy-absorbing qualities in the heel strike area.
- Famous Doc Marten's® air-cushioned and grooved PVC sole for maximum comfort and durability.
- Safety toe cap offers protection from a minimum 200j impact and 15kn compression force.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size UK 9 (US Men's 10, US Women's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Dr. Martens Work Burnham ST 6 Tie Boot Gaucho Volcano BOTH Ways men shoes Door To Door Insurance