- The solid work ethic of the Motor City is shown in this Keen Utility™ work boot of the same name. With a versatile medium-profile design that supports and protects every inch of your feet, these boots are so comfortable and easy to wear, you just might forget to take them off once your shift is through.
- Waterproof nubuck upper.
- KEEN.PROTECT patented toe protection has the shoe outsole wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Waterproof and breathable KEEN.DRY membrane lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Dry-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic and hydrophilic two-zone comfort technology.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that's anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole.
- Torsion stability ESS shank.
- Oil and slip resistant outsole meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Keen Utility Detroit Mid Soft Toe Black Olive/Leather Brown BOTH Ways men shoes 2016 Best Popular